Devotion Fan Zone coming to the heart of Istanbul
|The Devotion Fan Zone returns for the 2012 Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four to bring some of the excitement from the games to fans in the heart of Istanbul. Over Final Four weekend, from May 11 through 13, basketball fans will have a meeting point at Taksim Gezi Park, which is located next to the famed Taksim Square, where the Devotion Fan Zone will be set up with all sorts of entertainment and interactive features.
Popular Deejay MC Ali Tinaz will help spice things up throughout the weekend as the Devotion Fan Zone presents various performances and hosts contests. Current stars and former Euroleague legends are also scheduled to visit often too. Moreover, there will be outdoor basketball courts set up, play areas for children, live music, prizes and more to bring the best fans from around the world together to celebrate a highlight of the global basketball calendar. The Fan Zone will be open each day from 1000 to 2000.
Among the planned activities are:
- Fanzone court presented by Turkish Airlines:
* 3-on-3 tournament over all three days (register your team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
* shooting and skills competitions
* Slum dunk contest
- Fanzone entertainment presented by EFES Pilsener with live shows of the EFES Girls and Cheer Up Dancers
- The Intersport Trophy Tour will bring the Euroleague trophy on display Friday and Sunday
- Special performances by the Action Team basketball and dunking show
- Special areas for kids
- Visits by Euroleague players and basketball legends
Stay tuned to euroleague.net and to our official accounts on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest news about the Devotion Fan Zone!