- Played college basketball at Houston (2005-07).
- Moved to Mexico for the 2007-08 season, signed by Correcaminos UAT Victoria.
- Played there also the 2008-09 season.
- In November '08 signed by Erie Bay Hawks, NBDL.
- On December'09, signed by Fort Wayne Mad Ants, NBDL.
- On April'10 signed by Boston Celtics.
- Moved to Serbia for the 2010-11 season, signed by BC Partizan Belgrade.
- In November'10 signed by Fort Wayne Mad Ants, NBDL.
- In March'11 moved to Israel, signed by Maccabi Ashdod.
- Moved to Poland for the 2011-12 season, signed by Asseco Prokom.
- In January'12 moved to Turkey, signed by Anadolu Efes Istanbul.
- Moved to Lithuania for the 2012-13 season, signed by BC Zalgiris Kaunas.
- Moved to Spain for the 2013-14 season, signed by Valencia BC.
- Moved to Greece for the 2014-15 season, signed by Olympiacos Piraeus.
- Moved to Italy for the 2015-16 season, signed by Olimpia Milano.
- Moved to Spain for the 2016-17 season, signed by Malaga CB.
- Won the 2014 EuroCup with Valencia BC.
- Won the 2017 EuroCup with Malaga CB.
- Won the 2012-13 Lithuanian National Championship with BC Zalgiris Kaunas.
- Won the 2014-15 Greek National Championship with Olympiacos Piraeus.
- Won the 2015-16 Italian National Championship with Olimpia Milano.
- Won the 2016 Italian National Cup with Olimpia Milano.
- Won the 2012 Lithuanian Super Cup with BC Zalgiris Kaunas.
- Played the 2013 Lithuanian All Star Game..named to the 2005-06 and 2006-07 All-C-USA 2nd Team.
- Member of the Croatian National Team.
- Played at the 2014 World Championship.