Turkish Airlines Euroleague
June 19, 2013
The role of the Founding Partners
The One Team programme is delivered by 8 founding partner clubs drawn from the best demographics and suitability. The programme will be local and international to provide real credibility and opportunities for association and leverage. Clubs are beacons in their communities; they have on the ground impact, reach, networks of partners that deliver real life changing engagements and relationships.
The 8 Founding Partners will be the pioneers in launching a best in class programme that will extend to the 24 Euroleague clubs in the next 3 seasons.
Through the programme, we will further build powerful networks with communities, schools, youth clubs and associations and civic groups, together with our fan base and supporters.
One Team will operate throughout the year, being showcased through our elite programme and providing ongoing opportunities for brands and corporates to associate with an impactful, positive mission.
Each of the Founding Clubs will activate a community engagement programme using existing and new relationships to build a strong supporter base.
• Regular weekly coaching and outreach sessions though the clubs and their regions.
• Intellectual property: manuals and guides into schools and youth associations.
• Player engagement: visits, endorsements, activation.
• Engagement with supporter base to join One Team.
• Evaluation and measurements of success.
• Engagement with commercial partners on international and local basis through their staff and programmes.
• Match days and above the line brand support.
• Media activity and engagement: powerful story.
• “One Team has a lot of power to transmit positive values to society. All the teams together can be an unbelievable force. There is no precedent in Europe, not even at national level of such a good initiative where different clubs put all their efforts together. We can achieve a big victory: all of us together.”
• ”Our club works very closely with our local community; we have a direct relationship with our fans.”
• “Our staff feels really part of our local community and they are really concerned with everything we do with them: we have a very strong relationship with a lot of institutions, city council, university, etc. we like being close to our society.
• “Our fans perceive us positively. We are very close to them and paying attention to their needs and they really like our philosophy.
• Basketball is a learning tool of life. Effort, Discipline, motivation. It demonstrates these values.”
Monday, April 16, 2012
Send to a Friend