Final Four tickets on sale to public starting December 12

Dec 05, 2016 by Euroleague.net Print
Final Four tickets on sale to public starting December 12

Get ready to be an eyewitness to history in the making when the first champion of the new era in European basketball is crowned next spring!

Euroleague Basketball has announced that tickets for the 2017 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in Istanbul, to be held from May 18 to 21, are due to go on sale in a matter of days.

Loyal customers of EuroLeague teams, Euroleague.TV subscribers, and fans who purchased tickets through Euroleague Basketball for the last two editions of the Final Four will enjoy a ticket presale period lasting from Wednesday, December 7 at 15:30 CET until Saturday, December 10, at midnight.

Sales to the general public for the signature event of the basketball season will start on Monday, December 12 at 12:00 CET on www.f4tickets.com.

This year's edition of the Final Four brings the event back to Istanbul after five years. Sinan Erdem Dome, which officially opened in 2010, has a capacity of 14,867 seats for the event, of which 80% will be available to the public. From that total, each of the four qualified teams will be allotted with approximately 800 tickets in different categories. The other 20% of the seating is reserved for media, sponsors and authorities.

Standard tickets are offered on 10 different price levels, which will range from €195 to €545 for each four-game weekend pass.

All weekend passes include: two Semifinals on Friday, May 19, plus the Third Place and Championship Games on Sunday, May 21. Additionally, there is a wide range of premium tickets with VIP hospitality packages included in both Platinum and Gold categories. VIP Suites for groups of nine to 21 people are also available for purchase. For more information on premium tickets, contact [email protected].

Tickets will be available through the competition's official ticketing website, www.f4tickets.com. Packages will also be made available online through Detur, the official travel agency of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four. Ticket options are already available at the Ticket2Final website, and it will also be possible to sell and purchase the tickets through viagogo, the official marketplace of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four. Any other ticket seller for the event is considered illegal. Fans holding tickets from illegal sellers will not be allowed to enter the arena.

The season's crowning weekend, which will include a host of extra events like the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Fanzone and the EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL ADIDAS NEXT GENERATION TOURNAMENT, also will mark the first Final Four to be held under the 10-year joint venture between Euroleague Basketball and IMG. Fans wishing to witness the best weekend in world basketball should act fast in reserving their seats in Istanbul!