Turkish Airlines Euroleague
September 02, 2014
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge
Tel Aviv 2004
NIKE International Junior Tournament
TAE Qualifying Rounds 2014
Euroleague Basketball World Tour
bwin Fantasy Challenge: Regular Season, Week 9 injury update
December 5, 2012
Get ready for Week 9 of the 2012-13 bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge! Action gets underway on Thursday at 17:00 CET, when CSKA Moscow hosts Besiktas JK Istanbul. Five more games will be played on Thursday and after Friday's six games, we will have completed another round! You still have time to make new teams or to update your squads. Until shortly before Thursday's tip-off, you can make up to three trades. Enjoy the newest season of bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge and remember to finalize your teams before 16:30 on Thursday!
bwin EUROLEAGUE FANTASY CHALLENGE RUNDOWN
- Khimki has a full roster available against Union Olimpija, but two of its 14 players will not dress. K.C. Rivers at out in a VTB League game due to an ankle problem but is expected to play in Ljubljana.
- Fenerbahce Ulker has a full roster available against Panathinaikos.
- The team has 15 players on its roster. Three of them will not dress.
- Jerry Smith will miss the remainder of the regular season with a broken foot.
- Marko Scekic has missed his team's last four Euroleague games. His status is uncertain.
- Pietro Aradori has not played in Cantu's last two games. He is questionable against Madrid.
- Sofoklis Schortsanitis has not played in the Greens' last four games, but returned to practice this week.
- Jonas Maciulis (knee) and Stephane Lasme (elbow) both missed practice time this week.
- Real Madrid will travel to Cantu without Rudy Fernandez, who is out for one week with back problems.
- Olimpija will be without power forward Dylan Page for the remainder of the regular season.
- Olimpija is out of the Top 16 race, so Coach Saso Filipovksi may use a different lineup.
- Brian Randle is not expected to play due to a foot injury.
- Teenage guard Joey Ney remains sidelined with a sprained ankle.
- Deon Thompson will not play against Unicaja due to injury. Heiko Schaffartzik is questionable.
- Asseco Prokom Gdynia has a full roster available against Maccabi Electra. Prokom has no chance to do to the Top 16, so a different rotation may take place.
- Elan Chalon has reached an agreement with Brion Rush to part ways. Cedrick Banks has been signed to take his place.
- Nicolas Lang missed his team's last three games due to injury. His status is uncertain.
- Marcus Denmon remains sidelined after undergoing foot surgery.
- Guy Pnini has been suspended by the club for an indefinite period.
- Benjamin Eze is out indefinitely with a knee injury.
- Marcelus Kemp has missed the team's last four Euroleague games.
- Unicaja has a full roster available against Alba Berlin..
- Efes has 16 players on its roster. Four of them will not dress against Caja Laboral.
- Nemanja Bjelica returned to action against EA7 Emporio Armani Milan, giving coach Zan Tabak a full roster.
- Marino Bazdaric returned to action after missing seven Euroleague games.
- Alessandro Gentile, who sprained his ankle four weeks ago, returned to action in the Italian League this weekend and will play against Zalgiris Kaunas.
- Keith Langford missed his team's Italian League this weekend and is listed as "very doubtful" for the game against Zalgiris.
- Olympiacos has no injury problems before its game against Cedevita. The champs have 14 players, so two of them will not dress.
- Zalgiris big men Robertas Javtokas and Tadas Klimavicius will miss the entire regular season with injuries.
- Big man Darjus Lavrinovic did not travel to Milan to play EA7 Emporio Armani due to injury.
- Tremmell Darden and Ksistof Lavrinovic are nursing physical problems, too, but are both expected to play in Milan.
- Besiktas guard Tutku Acik has been out for four weeks. Cehver Ozer returned to action last weekend.
- Besiktas is third in Group D no matter what, so Coach Erman Kunter may use a different rotation.
- A.J. Ogilvy began training with the club this week after missing the start of the season with a groin injury.
- The club parted ways with big man Latavious Williams this weekend.
- CSKA is without forward Zoran Erceg and center Dmitry Sokolov.
- Big man Andrey Vorontsevich is out for at least two weeks with a leg injury.
- Juan Carlos Navarro and Pete Mickeal returned to action in the Spanish League this weekend.
- Erazem Lorbek will not travel to Belgrade due to a knee problem.
- Barcelona has 14 players on its roster. Other than Lorbek, one other will not face Partizan.
- Lietuvos Rytas forward Ronnie Seibutis did not play in a VTB League against Khimki on Monday. He will be back for his team's critical showdown against Brose Baskets Bamberg.
- Deividas Dulkys broke his nose against Khimki and will play with a face mask.
- Partizan shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic is back in action. Partizan has a full roster against Barcelona
Send to a Friend
Paulius Motiejunas , Zalgiris Kaunas
For at least one Turkish Airlines Euroleague club, there is never an off-season anymore. Since the opening of...
Tyrese Rice , Maccabi Electra
Few Turkish Airlines Euroleague fans considered Tyrese Rice one of the stars of the competition barely one week...
David Blu , Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
After a year away from the game, David Blu returned to Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv for a fourth stint and has been a...