Turkish Airlines Euroleague
September 19, 2014
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge
Tel Aviv 2004
Euroleague Basketball World Tour
TAE Qualifying Rounds 2014
NIKE International Junior Tournament
bwin Fantasy Challenge: Regular Season, Week 10 injury update
December 12, 2012
Get ready for Week 10 of the 2012-13 bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge! Action gets underway on Thursday at 18:00 CET, when Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul hosts Mapooro Cantu and BC Khimki Moscow Region welcomes Panathinaikos Athens. Seven more games will be played on Thursday and after Friday's three games, we will have completed the final regular season round and will learn the identity of the regular season winner! You still have time to make new teams or to update your squads. Until shortly before Thursday's tip-off, you can make up to three trades. Enjoy the newest season of bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge and remember to finalize your teams before 18:00 on Thursday!
bwin EUROLEAGUE FANTASY CHALLENGE RUNDOWN
- Khimki guard Petteri Koponen has missed Khimki's last two games and is questionable against Panathinaikos.
- Khimki playmaker Zoran Planinic did not play against Olimpija, but has since returned to action.
- Fenerbahce Ulker has a full roster available against Cantu.
- The team has 15 players on its roster. Three of them will not dress.
- Jerry Smith will miss the remainder of the regular season with a broken foot.
- Marko Scekic has missed his team's last five Euroleague games. His status is uncertain.
- Pietro Aradori missed two Euroleague games, but is back in action and ready to face Fener.
- Sofoklis Schortsanitis returned to action last week, giving Panathinaikos a full roster.
- Hilton Armstrong was released earlier this week.
- The Greens have 14 players on their roster. Two of them will not play against Khimki.
- Real Madrid star forward Rudy Fernandez overcame his back problems and is ready to play against Olimpija.
- Olimpija will be without power forward Dylan Page (muscle injury) and point guards Temmu Rannikko (concussion) and Dominic Waters (stomach problems).
- Olimpija is out of the Top 16 race, so Coach Saso Filipovksi may use a different lineup.
- Brian Randle is not expected to play due to a foot injury.
- Teenage guard Joey Ney remains sidelined with a sprained ankle.
- Playmaker Vule Avdalovic will miss the remainder of the season with a severe knee injury.
- Deon Thompson and Heiko Schaffartzik returned to action this weekend and will play against Maccabi.
- Asseco Prokom Gdynia has a full roster available against Montepaschi. Prokom has no chance to do to the Top 16, so a different rotation may take place.
- Elan Chalon guard Cedrick Banks made his Euroleague return last week.
- Nicolas Lang returned to action in the French League on Monday.
- Marcus Denmon remains sidelined after undergoing foot surgery.
- Guy Pnini has been suspended by the club for an indefinite period.
- Benjamin Eze returned to action has week. He had missed seven Euroleague games due to a knee injury.
- Marcelus Kemp has missed the team's last five Euroleague games.
- Unicaja has a full roster available to face Elan Chalon.
- Efes has 16 players on its roster. Four of them will not dress against Zalgiris.
- Efes is third in Group C no matter what, so a different rotation may take place.
- Caja Laboral has a full roster available for its decisive game against Cedevita.
- Marko Tomas and Luka Babic will not travel to Vitoria to play Caja Laboral due to injuries.
- Milan has a full roster available to face Olympiacos.
- Olympiacos has no injury problems before its game against Milan. The champs have 14 players, so two of them will not dress.
- Zalgiris big men Robertas Javtokas and Tadas Klimavicius remain sidelines with injuries.
- Big man Darjus Lavrinovic has missed Zalgiris' last two games due to injury.
- Besiktas guard Tutku Acik has been out for five weeks.
- Newcomers Dan Ewing and Cemal Nalga have been registered and could debut on Thursday.
- Besiktas is third in Group D no matter what, so Coach Erman Kunter may use a different rotation.
- A.J. Ogilvy has recovered from a groin injury and is available. He already played against Lietuvos Rytas last week.
- CSKA is without forward Zoran Erceg and center Dmitry Sokolov.
- Big man Andrey Vorontsevich is out for another week with a leg injury.
- Erazem Lorbek returned to action in the Spanish League this weekend.
- Barcelona has 14 players on its roster. Two of them will not face CSKA.
- Deividas Dulkys broke his nose and will play with a face mask.
- Lietuvos Rytas has a full roster available for its decisive game against Besiktas.
- Partizan has a full roster against Brose Baskets.
Send to a Friend
Medals weekend in Madrid!
The 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup ends with medals games in Madrid on Saturday, France vs. Lithuania for bronze,...
Madrid semi offers fire, ice
After the massacre in Madrid, the road to the gold-medal match runs through quarterfinal survivors Serbia and France.
Barcelona semi: modern classic
As they have numerous times over 25 years, Lithuania and USA meet again on in World Cup semifinals on Thursday in...
Bogdan Bogdanovic, Serbia
I said last week from Granada that my team and I expected to get better moving forward in the 2014 FIBA Basketball...