Turkish Airlines Euroleague
December 21, 2014
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge
Tel Aviv 2004
Euroleague Basketball World Tour
TAE Qualifying Rounds 2014
adidas Next Generation Tournament
bwin Fantasy Challenge: Top 16, Game 7 injury update
February 13, 2013
Here comes Top 16 Game 7 and with it another chance to win in the 2012-13 bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge! Action gets underway on THURSDAY at 17:00 CET when Panathinaikos Athens visits CSKA Moscow. Thursday features five games altogether and Friday follows with three more to complete the seventh week of Top 16 action. Remember that until shortly before Thursday's first tip-off, you can make three trades to your Euroleague Fantasy Challenge squads. Enjoy the newest season of the bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge and remember to finalize your teams before 17:00 CET on Thursday!
bwin EUROLEAGUE FANTASY CHALLENGE RUNDOWN
- Vule Avdalovic is out for the season with a knee injury.
- Efes has 16 players on its roster. Only 12 of them can dress for each Euroleague game. Dogus Balbay, Cedi Osman, Esteban Batista and Osman Sirin have been discarded in each of the Top 16 games thus far.
- Other than Jeremiah Massey, who will not be available until Week 8, Brose Baskets has a complete roster this week.
- Zoran Erceg returned to action against Real Madrid in Top 16 Game 6
- Viktor Khryapa is doubtful due to a leg injury.
- Andrey Vorontsevich has not returned to game action yet following the leg injury that sidelined him at the end of the regular season. He is listed as questionable
- Sonny Weems missed a domestic game last weekend, but is expected to play against Panathinaikos.
- Panathiniakos has a full roster available against CSKA Moscow this week.
- Marty Pocius and Mirza Begic have minor injuries, but both traveled to Istanbul and are available to face Anadolu Efes.
- Zoran Dragic has not practiced over the last few days, but traveled to Berlin. He is listed as questionable.
- Robertas Javtokas traveled to Bamberg and could make his 2012-13 Euroleague debut against Brose Baskets.
- Tadas Klimavicius remains sidelined long-term.
- Jeff Foote did not travel to Bamberg.
- Coach Rimas Kurtinaitis has a full squad to choose from.
- Tutku Acik returned to Euroleague action against Maccabi Electra.
- Caja Laboral signed David Jelinek, but he is not eligible to play until Week 8.
- Juan Carlos Navarro and Victor Sada returned to action and are expected to play in Tel Aviv.
- Emir Preldzic and Omer Onan are back with the team and ready to face Besiktas.
- Maccabi parted ways with big man Malcolm Thomas.
- Lior Eliyahu will be out for at least one more week with a knee injury.
- Benjamin Ortner and Tomas Ress returned to action in the Coppa Italia.
- Marco Carraretto is out with a leg injury.
- Vangelis Mantzaris is out indefinitely with a knee injury.
Send to a Friend
Martynas Mazeika, Neptunas Klaipeda
He has been playing for Neptunas Klaipeda longer than anyone can remember. As with most players in the club,...
James Anderson , Zalgiris Kaunas
Zalgiris Kaunas is celebrating its 70th anniversary and its main focus is trying to make it a season to remember on...
Adrien Moerman, Limoges CSP
These are good times for Limoges CSP, which is back in the top continental competition for the first time since 1998.