Turkish Airlines Euroleague
September 02, 2014
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge
Tel Aviv 2004
NIKE International Junior Tournament
TAE Qualifying Rounds 2014
Euroleague Basketball World Tour
bwin Fantasy Challenge: Top 16, Week 3 injury update
January 31, 2012
The 2011-12 bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge has a weekly winner . She is also getting her second weekly award! Inna P. of Israel beat every other team in the competition by scoring a season-high 252.9 points in Top 16 Game 2! Her team, shlimazl 13, was at least 6.8 points better than anyone else, leads the overall standings and can claim the weekly prize, an official Euroleague basketball. The next deadline is on
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012 at 16:45 CET
, 15 minutes before the start of Top 16 Game 3s first game, Unics vs. EA7 Emporio Armani.
will be allowed each week until the end of the Top 16!
bwin EUROLEAGUE FANTASY CHALLENGE RUNDOWN
- Other than forward Panos Vasilopoulos, who was activated but hasnt returned to the floor yet, the Reds have a full team available. Two other players will be forced to sit out, as Olympiacos has a 15-player roster.
- CSKA has all of its 15 players available, so three will be sitting out. Last week, Eugeny Voronov, Nikita Kurbanov and Dmitry Sokolov did not play for CSKA last week.
- Kerem Gonlum remains sidelined. Other than him, Efes has a full team ready to face CSKA.
- Efes unregistered playmaker Vlado Ilievski.
- Tutku Acik has hepatitis; Sertac Sanli is out for the season and Darius Songaila is not expected to play this week.
- Montepaschi center Ksistof Lavrinovic returned to action against Madrid last week.
- Rimantas Kaukenas, however, remains sidelined.
- Gescrap’s Janis Blums has not played in his teams last three games and is out against Madrid.
- Tremmell Darden, Joel Freeland, Mark Payne and Kristaps Valters are back in action and ready to face Montepaschi. Unicaja has a full team for the first time in many weeks.
- Real Madrid has no injury problems before its game against Gescrap BB.
- Unics signed versatile forward Bostjan Nachbar, who made his Euroleague return against Panathinaikos last week.
- Unics's Nathan Jawai did not play in the Russian League this weekend due to family reasons that forced him to travel back to his country. His status for Wednesday's game is unknown, even though the club expects him to be back in time to face Milano.
- Mirsad Turkcan and Roko Ukic returned to action against Armani last week.
- Malik Hairston stays sidelined after undergoing surgery on his left Achilles' tendon.
- Ian Vougioukas is in doubt after sitting out the most recent Greek League game with an undisclosed injury.
- Zalgiris may be without Marko Popovic, who missed a domestic game this weekend due to a hamstring injury.
- The Lithuanian champs released Reeves Nelson earlier this week.
- Small forward Guy Pnini returned to action in the Israeli League over the weekend and is available to face Cantu.
- Juan Carlos Navarro, Pete Mickeal and Boni Ndong sat out in a Spanish League game on Sunday but all are probable for Thursday.
- Other than Marko Scekic, Cantu has a full team available against Zalgiris.
Send to a Friend
2013-14 bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge winners!
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge, Playoffs Game 5 winner
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge, Playoffs Game 2 winner
bwin Fantasy Challenge, Playoffs Game 1 injury report
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge, Top 16, Round 14 winner
Paulius Motiejunas , Zalgiris Kaunas
For at least one Turkish Airlines Euroleague club, there is never an off-season anymore. Since the opening of...
Tyrese Rice , Maccabi Electra
Few Turkish Airlines Euroleague fans considered Tyrese Rice one of the stars of the competition barely one week...
David Blu , Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
After a year away from the game, David Blu returned to Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv for a fourth stint and has been a...