Turkish Airlines Euroleague
May 19, 2013
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge
Tel Aviv 2004
Qualifying Rounds 2012
NIKE International Junior Tournament
bwin Fantasy Challenge: Top 16, Week 3 injury update
The 2011-12 bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge has a weekly winner . She is also getting her second weekly award! Inna P. of Israel beat every other team in the competition by scoring a season-high 252.9 points in Top 16 Game 2! Her team, shlimazl 13, was at least 6.8 points better than anyone else, leads the overall standings and can claim the weekly prize, an official Euroleague basketball. The next deadline is on
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012 at 16:45 CET
, 15 minutes before the start of Top 16 Game 3s first game, Unics vs. EA7 Emporio Armani.
will be allowed each week until the end of the Top 16!
bwin EUROLEAGUE FANTASY CHALLENGE RUNDOWN
- Other than forward Panos Vasilopoulos, who was activated but hasnt returned to the floor yet, the Reds have a full team available. Two other players will be forced to sit out, as Olympiacos has a 15-player roster.
- CSKA has all of its 15 players available, so three will be sitting out. Last week, Eugeny Voronov, Nikita Kurbanov and Dmitry Sokolov did not play for CSKA last week.
- Kerem Gonlum remains sidelined. Other than him, Efes has a full team ready to face CSKA.
- Efes unregistered playmaker Vlado Ilievski.
- Tutku Acik has hepatitis; Sertac Sanli is out for the season and Darius Songaila is not expected to play this week.
- Montepaschi center Ksistof Lavrinovic returned to action against Madrid last week.
- Rimantas Kaukenas, however, remains sidelined.
- Gescrap’s Janis Blums has not played in his teams last three games and is out against Madrid.
- Tremmell Darden, Joel Freeland, Mark Payne and Kristaps Valters are back in action and ready to face Montepaschi. Unicaja has a full team for the first time in many weeks.
- Real Madrid has no injury problems before its game against Gescrap BB.
- Unics signed versatile forward Bostjan Nachbar, who made his Euroleague return against Panathinaikos last week.
- Unics's Nathan Jawai did not play in the Russian League this weekend due to family reasons that forced him to travel back to his country. His status for Wednesday's game is unknown, even though the club expects him to be back in time to face Milano.
- Mirsad Turkcan and Roko Ukic returned to action against Armani last week.
- Malik Hairston stays sidelined after undergoing surgery on his left Achilles' tendon.
- Ian Vougioukas is in doubt after sitting out the most recent Greek League game with an undisclosed injury.
- Zalgiris may be without Marko Popovic, who missed a domestic game this weekend due to a hamstring injury.
- The Lithuanian champs released Reeves Nelson earlier this week.
- Small forward Guy Pnini returned to action in the Israeli League over the weekend and is available to face Cantu.
- Juan Carlos Navarro, Pete Mickeal and Boni Ndong sat out in a Spanish League game on Sunday but all are probable for Thursday.
- Other than Marko Scekic, Cantu has a full team available against Zalgiris.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Send to a Friend
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge winner
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge, Playoffs Game 4 winner
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge, Playoffs Game 3 winner
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge, Playoffs Game 2 winner
bwin Euroleague Fantasy Challenge, Playoffs Game 1 winner
Sergio Llull , Real Madrid
By reaching its second Final Four in three years, Real Madrid has proved that it is ready to start a new era and to...
Sarunas Jasikevicius , FC Barcelona Regal
As arguably the most successful active player in the competition, Sarunas Jasikevicius of FC Barcelona Regal is...
Stratos Perperoglou , Olympiacos Piraeus
After becoming the last team to reach the Final Four, reigning Turkish Airlines Euroleague champion Olympiacos...
Nenad Krstic , CSKA Moscow
A second straight dominant season for both CSKA Moscow and star center Nenad Krstic has both player and club poised...