Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv vs. AX Armani Exchange Milan
· Maccabi has a 12-6 record against Milan since the turn of the century. The home team has won 10 of the last 12 games, including Maccabi's 69-63 win in Tel Aviv last season behind 22 points from Scottie Wilbekin and 14 points plus 14 rebounds from Othello Hunter.
· Milan pulled out a 92-88 home win in Round 9 last season behind 18 points and 11 assists from Sergio Rodriguez. Maccabi's Scottie Wilbekin scored a career-high 28 points shooting 7-for-11 from three-point range, tying a club single-game record for three-pointers made.
· Milan defeated Maccabi in the continental championship games in back-to-back years in 1987 and 1988. Coach Dan Peterson's Tracer Olimpia Milano edged Maccabi Elite Tel Aviv 71-69 in Lausanne in 1987 behind 23 points from Roberto Premier and 21 plus 9 rebounds from Bob McAdoo. A year later, the Final Four era was introduced with Coach Franco Casalini's Milan beating Maccabi 90-84 in Ghent, Belgium, thanks to 25 points and 12 boards from McAdoo.
· In the 2014 playoffs, Maccabi beat Milan 3-1 in a best-of-five series en route to capturing the EuroLeague title at the Final Four in Milan.
· Maccabi won its last EuroLeague title at Milan's Mediolanum Forum in 2014 after ousting Milan 3-1 in a best-of-five playoffs series.
· Milan set a club record in EuroLeague play this century with 29 assists against Maccabi on October 13, 2016.
· Milan's single-game record for free throws made is 13, which Danilo Gallinari set against Maccabi Tel Aviv on October 20, 2011.
· Milan guard Michael Roll made his EuroLeague debut with Maccabi. He spent his two seasons there, from 2017 to 2019. He played under head coach Ioannis Sfairopoulos and alongside John DiBartolomeo, Angelo Caloiaro, Scottie Wilbekin and Yovel Zoosman.
· Milan point guard Sergio Rodriguez and Maccabi center Othello Hunter were teammates at CSKA Moscow for two seasons, from 2017 to 2019. They helped the team win the 2019 EuroLeague title.
· The last time they played each other, Othello Hunter pulled down a career-best 14 rebounds and posted his career-high in index rating with 29 in Maccabi's win over Milan in Tel Aviv.
· In that game, Milan big man Paul Biligha set his career-high with 4 blocks.
· Scottie Wilbekin matched his career-high with 28 points in last season's road loss against Milan.
· Milan big man Kyle Hines posted his career-high in offensive rebounds with 8 playing for CSKA Moscow against Maccabi in February of 2017.
· Milan forward Luigi Datome posted his career-high in rebounds with 10 playing for Virtus Rome against Maccabi in March 2011.
· Milan's Vladimir Micov set a career-high with 9 assists playing for Pallacanestro Cantu against Maccabi in February 2012.
· Milan center Kaleb Tarczewski posted his career-high in blocks with 4 in an 87-83 Milan win in February 2019.
· Milan big man Zach Leday set his career-high with 4 blocks playing for Zalgiris Kaunas against Maccabi in January of last season.