The 2015-16 Euroleague Fantasy Challenge is underway and has its first weekly winner! Ramon Puig of Spain beat every other team in regular season Round 1. His team "farlopes" amassed 202.8 points, enough to claim the first weekly prize, an official Euroleague Jacques Lemans watch! Keep in mind that THREE TRADES will be allowed each week until the end of the regular season. The next deadline is on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22 at 19:00, when the earliest game this week, Anadolu Efes Istanbul vs. EA7 Emporio Armani Milan, is set to tip off. Users can create private leagues to compete against friends and family, but can also test their knowledge against other basketball lovers from all over the world! Don't miss the chance to have a lot of fun and win outstanding prizes!
Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- Nemanja Dangubic will miss the start of the season due to a hip problem.
- Marko Tejic is sidelined with an ankle injury.
- Luka Mitrovic will miss the entire regular season due to a knee injury.
- New signing Quincy Miller is not expected to debut with the team until next week.
FC Bayern Munich
- Maxi Kleber is still sidelined and not expected to play in the near future.
- Bayern has been without Vasilije Micic and Bryce Taylor so far this season. Both players are expected to be back soon.
- Ricky Hickman is not expected back until late November.
- Ekpe Udoh missed his team's last two games due to a back injury, but has returned to practice and is expected to play against Strasbourg.
Khimki Moscow Region
- Zoran Dragic sat out in the VTB League last Monday, but is expected to play against Bayern.
- Jeffery Taylor missed his team's Euroleague opener and is doubtful against Zvezda.
- Matt Howard was elbowed by a teammate in practice and suffered an orbital fracture, which will keep him out for five more weeks.
- Romeo Travis signed a short-term deal this week as a replacement for Howard. If registered in time, Travis will be available against Fenerbahce.
- Mardy Collins did not play in the French League this weekend and is questionable against Fenerbahce.
Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- Nenad Krstic is out indefinitely due to a knee injury.
- Thomas Heurtel and Birkan Batuk have been ill during the week but are expected to play against Milan.
- Toni Katic is expected to be sidelined for one more week due to a knee problem.
Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
- Davis Bertans is still recovering from his knee injury and is not yet inscribed in the competition.
- Tornike Shengelia is out for at least five more weeks due to a knee problem.
- Darko Planinic was unregistered in the Spanish League. His status is uncertain.
- Randy Culpepper, Mark Payne and Ali Traore returned to action last week and are available against Cedevita.
- Limoges was without Ousmane Camara this weekend due to injury.
EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- Coach Jasmin Repesa has his team's entire roster available for the game against Laboral.
- Olympiacos is still without Othello Hunter, who is not expected to play until next week.
FC Barcelona Lassa
- Justin Doellman and Shane Lawal sat out in the Spanish League this weekend, but are expected to play against Zielona Gora.
Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- Anthony Randolph is recovering from ankle surgery he had at the beginning of September. He is likely to be back by the end of November.
- Nikita Balashov remains sidelined due to a right wrist fracture..
- Nikos Pappas and Eleftherios Bochiridis will be sidelined for three more weeks.
Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir
- Joe Ragland returned to action last week, giving Karsiyaka a full roster.
Stelmet Zielona Gora
- Saso Filipobski has a full team available.
- Vytenis Lipkevicius has a fractured foot and is out for at least six more weeks.
- Siim-Sander Vene injured his ankle in practice and is out for at least one more week.
Brose Baskets Bamberg
- Brose Baskets has no injury problems before its Euroleague home opener against Darussafaka.
- Karsten Tadda was released at his request to join another team.
- Victor Khryapa returned to action in the VTB League and is expected to play against Sassari.
- Three players - Slava Kravtsov, Anton Astapkovich and Mikhail Kulagin - were left out of CSKA's 12-man roster in its last VTB League game.
Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- Erwin Dudley and Manuchar Markoishvili have not been with the team in its last two games due to injury. They are questionale against Bamberg.
Dinamo Banco di Sargegna Sassari
- Head coach Romeo Sacchetti has his team's full roster at his disposal.
Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
- Dagan Yizvori returned to action and is expected to face Unicaja.
- Brian Randle has missed Maccabi's last couple of games due to illness. His status is uncertain.
- Maccabi signed Ike Ofoegbu this week, but he is not expected to make his debut until next week.
- Unicaja has a full roster for its Euroleague opener against Maccabi. Edwin Jackson did not play in the Spanish League this weekend, but will travel to Tel Aviv.