2018 Final Four Belgrade tickets to go on sale

Sep 20, 2017 by Euroleague.net Print
2018 Final Four Belgrade tickets to go on sale

The date basketball fans have long awaited is almost here. Tickets to the 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in Belgrade, Serbia, will be available next week. As announced Wednesday at a press conference in the Serbian capital, fans may purchase their tickets to the best weekend in basketball starting on Tuesday, September 26 at 12:00 CET! Tickets will only be available online, through www.f4tickets.com.

However, select groups of fans will be invited to an exclusive pre-sale window to purchase tickets between Thursday, September 21 at 12:00 CET until midnight on Saturday, September 23. These groups will include season ticket holders of the EuroLeague teams participating in the initiative, Euroleague.TV subscribers and customers who have purchased tickets to previous Final Fours. During the pre-sale window, a selection of seats from most regular seating price categories will be available.

The 2018 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four marks the first time in the three-decade history of the event that it will touch down in the Serbian capital. Kombank Arena, which officially opened in 2004, has a capacity of about 18,000 seats for the event, which will make it the biggest Final Four this century in terms of attendance. Fully 80% of the capacity will be available to the public. From that total, each of the four qualified teams will be allotted with approximately 800 tickets in different categories. The other 20% of the seating is reserved for media, sponsors and authorities.

"This marks the first time that a Final Four will be held in Belgrade and Euroleague Basketball is convinced that it will be a success," Roser Queralto, Chief Business Development Officer of Euroleague Basketball, said at the press conference. "We had no doubt from the very beginning that Belgrade was the perfect city to host such an event. The passion and love that the citizens of this country and city have for basketball, is amazing. And although everybody knows that in Europe and throughout the world, we wanted to make sure that everybody had the opportunity to enjoy Final Four here in Belgrade."

There are 15 different price categories for regular seats, with prices ranging from 13,000 RSD to 65,000 RSD for each four-game weekend ticket. The remaining sellable tickets will be reserved for Euroleague Basketball’s official ticketing partners, Final Four qualified teams, Euroleague Basketball sponsors and partners and VIP Hospitality sales. One-quarter of all tickets, including several specific ticket categories, will be made available to teams. There will also be six further price categories for VIP hospitality tickets, which will be available at a later date. For info, contact [email protected]

"As a resident of Belgrade and a former EuroLeague player, I can assure you that the people of this city are excited that the Final Four is on its way here next spring," Final Four ambassador Dusko Savanovic said. "Belgrade is a place for basketball lovers, so fans from around the world can expect great hospitality and a unique basketball atmosphere when they come here for the Final Four and all the events that go along with it."

The official ticketing partners – Viagogo, Detur and Mytigo (formerly Ticket2Final) – all offer fans additional ways to secure themselves a spot at the Final Four. Viagogo is the official secondary market partner, Detur offers exclusive travel packages including tickets, and through Mytigo fans can purchase options before and during the season to have tickets if their team reaches the Final Four. All ticket sales that are not through the EuroLeague (www.f4tickets.com) or its official ticketing partners are unauthorized.