It is impossible to overestimate point guard J.R. Holden's pivotal role in lifting CSKA Moscow back to the top of European club basketball since he joined the club in 2002. With his leadership as a main factor, Holden and CSKA have reached a record seven consecutive Final Fours together - and counting. Most importantly, they have won two Euroleague titles, in 2006 and 2008, while coming within a shot each time of winning two other finals, in 2007 and 2009. One of the best on-the-ball defenders anywhere, Holden has been the point man for CSKA's long run of success. Also a lethal shooter, his rare combination of all-around skills, steadiness and constant intensity have made Holden a signature star of the Euroleague decade. Indeed, Holden finishes that decade with the most games played, the second-most three-pointers, the third-most assists and the fourth-most points among all Euroleague players. Most of all, Holden has set a standard of excellence on both ends of the floor that both his peers and future stars can look up to and admire - although it might take a long time for anyone to match them.
· Euroleague champion, 2006, 2008 CSKA Moscow
· Euroleague finalist 2007, 2009 CSKA Moscow
· Euroleague semifinalist, 2003, 2004, 2005 CSKA Moscow
· Decade ranking, 1: games played, career
· Decade ranking, 2: three-pointers made, career
· Decade ranking, 3: assists, career
· Decade ranking, 4: points, career